Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome To Boston;Please Leave Brain at Home

Considering my strong negative feelings about liberals I understandably try to avoid contact with them.Which is why I find it funny to find myself in Boston Mass (more on that in future posts,stay tuned) the most liberal city this side of San Fransisco.
As I have been driving all day and I have an early appointment in the morning I need to go to sleep early and therefore don't have the time to get as into this as it deserves.Theres one thought,though that I need to get off my chest.As I was driving in circles through tunnels and over bridges and back again through what I believe is the most screwed up roadway in the world,I passed a lot of colleges and universities.I realized how ironic it is that the greatest concentration of educational institutes and probably intellect is also the place with the largest concentration of people with the least common sense.It reminds me of a quote I once heard "A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.

No comments: