Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cease-Fire

So,Israel agreed to a cease fire earlier,(its inability to actually last through the night notwithstanding)I think this should improve peoples stances on Israel.They say Israel is using excessive force,Israel is now proving how far from the truth that is.Israel is so careful to never fight unarmed people they agreed to a cease fire to give Hamas time to rearm themselves.I cannot think of a greater gesture of humanitarianism.


Side note-it was 11 degrees when I went to shul this morning.Where the hell is the global warming those nutcases promised us?I was counting on it.

3 comments:

Mikeinmidwood said...

lol. You actually trust al gore? ;)

comfortablynumb said...

Mike-of course I trust him he used to work in Washington.Would they lie to us or mislead us?

Mikeinmidwood said...

Of course, how can I doubt the ones we elected. In fact Nixon wasnt wrong, and Bill clinton never did anything wrong.