Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I support the war in Gaza












Should anybody think this convention of fools took place in Lebanon or Iran or a similar country whose inhabitants are brainwashed beyond any hope of rational thought it will comfort you(or make you nauseous)to know it actually took place right in the US.
Maybe I'm naive about the extent of the anti-semitism in the world today but why isn't this illegal?If I were to march with a Kach flag/banner chances are I would promptly get arrested.
Furthermore am I the only one who finds it slightly ironic that people and nations who vehemently deny the Holocaust ever occurred are now comparing Israels legitimate self-defense to the Holocaust
Support our troops
Support our country
Support our brothers and sisters
Support our future
PRAY



No comments: