Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Wishlist

I know its been a few days since I last posted,but not to worry,I'm not dead yet.As some of you know I'm in the middle of undergoing radiation treatment,its going well,the only problem is, it causes fatigue and I can barely concentrate long enough to bang out a post.Today,during treatment I thought of something I think is pretty interesting.In the spiritual world we know there are all kinds of powers that can either be channeled towards good or for bad ((kabbalistic heebie jeebies and black magic is an example that comes to mind).I thought radiation is a good metaphor for that.Everybody knows radiation causes tumors yet they use it to kill tumors also, it just needs to be used in the right way.
Way back when I was first diagnosed, one of my main symptoms was total loss of vision in one eye and partial in the other.Thank God I got most of it back.In some of my subsequent surgeries,I knew the tumor grew back because I once again lost my vision.This most recent time after I noticed my waning vision I was disappointed,but not for the reason one might think.Since I was a kid I always dreamt of owning a motorcycle,I never thought it was to realistic but it was a nice thing to wish. One of my first thoughts after an MRI confirmed that the tumor was back was that now I will never be able to ride a motorcycle (people usually think I'm deep but I guess deep down I'm pretty shallow)Since my last surgery in the summer, I got most of my vision back once again,and I realized,why wait?If I want a motorcycle bad enough to be upset when I thought I would no longer be able to ride one,I should just get one now while I can still see.At the rate I'm saving my money though it can be a while until I have enough to even buy a tire,so if anybody has extra money and wants to buy me a present,I am not to proud to accept.These are pictures of the motorcycle I want,its called a Victory Hammer.


Once I'm posting things I want but will probably not be able to afford in my lifetime I should also mention the car I intend to buy if I rob a bank.Its a 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8.Once again, should anybody want to buy me one for any reason I promise not to complain.

No comments: